Dynojet is proud to introduce the New Power Commander V for 2009 model year motorcycles. The new Power Commander V is the latest in engine control technology from Dynojet. The PCV is very compact, yet offers expanded features and options, with tremendous control over your engine management system.
- Smaller unit - less than ½ the size of PCIIIusb
- Unit powers up via the USB - no need for 9v battery and adapter
- 2 position map switching as standard - switch not included
- Gear and speed input as standard
- 5v analogue input as standard - boost, temperature, MAP etc
- Enhanced Accelerator pump feature - vastly increased adjustment
- New and improved software suite
- Enhanced Quickshifter control - Adjustable kill time per gear and time between shifts.
- Twin CAN ports for integration and expansion
- OBD On board fault diagnosis
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!