Introducing the Dynojet Power Commander - The perfect tuning tool for your Fuel Injected Motorcycle.
Each unit is supplied with a specific map, designed to improve performance over stock. In addition, several maps for alternate tuning packages are included on the CD and can be downloaded into the Power Commander module via a Laptop or PC.
The Power Commander kit includes a PC link cable and software package, which allows you to fully map the fuel curve on your computer.
Power Commander V Features:
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!