The Weslake TT slash cuts replace the stock muffler with a racing 'TT' style which pays homage to the 60's TT Meriden Triumph's with open headers sold exclusively to the USA market during the 1960's. Fits Bonneville 2017on Bobber.
- Reduced from £199.99 as a minor modification to the "fake cover" retaining clip is required in order to reduce the gap between the cover and the exhaust pipe providing a one piece exhaust effect.
- The stock 20mm bolt requires replacing with a 2x 40mm bolt's for this purpose
(Supplied) Image #5
The TT style Slash cuts greatly improve the appearance of the bike & deliver a unique staccato sound under hard throttle. These TT slash cuts install quickly and easily behind the catalytic converter, which helps to open up the deep, resonant note of the engine.
They’re made from 304 stainless steel for durability, quality, and weather resistance, and will develop a rich patina that will complement the colors of the header. They’ll also help you gain some significant weight savings over the stock mufflers.
A great alternative to paying for a full exhaust system, the TT slash cuts will give your bike a mean, low-slung look (And sound!) like nothing else.
- Made from quality 304 stainless steel.
- Life time warranty (Original purchaser)
- Vintage TT racing looks
- Rich, throaty sound on full throttle, Subtle Burble at lower revs.
- Add Booster plug... The perfect companion for smoother power delivery in town traffic!
- Significantly lighter over stock mufflers.
- Installs readily with a slight modification to the "fake cover" retaining clip in order to reduce the gap between the cover and the exhaust pipe providing a seamless one piece exhaust effect.
- The stock 20mm bolt requires replacing with a 40mm bolt for this purpose (Supplied)
- Fits using basic DIY skills, commonly available tools & supplied hardware.
- Fully reversible. Image #5 shows position of the side stand rubber stop.