Single Gauge Bracket: Air Cooled Twins 2001/15
If you’re going for a sleek, low look on your modern classic. The Single Gauge bracket removes your tachometer and positions your speedometer low and centre, following the lines of your Triumph Bonneville, Thruxton, or Scrambler.
The stock instrument cluster sits high on the bike taking away from the motorcycles design. The Single Gauge bracket is designed to simplify the front end of your motorcycle by removing the tachometer and lowering the speedo gauge allowing it to blend in.
Blending form, function and durability, it is precisely cut from aluminum and coated with a subtle black finish. The bracket mounts without modifications. It is designed to work with gauges that have the built in LED dummy lights on the gauge. Installation requires additional Headlight Ears or a low profile headlight.
- Removes your tachometer and positions your speedometer low and center on the motorcycle
- Designed to work with gauges that have the built in LED dummy lights on the gauge
- Complements sleek, low, custom look
- Cut from Aluminium
- Coated with a durable black finish
- Bolts on without modification
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Single Gauge Bracket
Note: LCD gauge models will lose high-beam, turn indicator, oil and neutral idiot lights. Installation requires alternative Headlight Ears or a low profile headlight.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!