Please Note. Twin caliper fitment.
Price listed is for a full set of Four (4) pads (2 pairs) for both front calipers!
The S33 (street) sintered compound is ideal for street, cruisers, dual sport and big twin motorcycles. For riders who demand the best in sintered brake pads with a friction rating above HH. This compound provides an outstanding pad life with minimal rotor abrasion. This compound is also a very good choice as rear brakes in road racing.
The S33 (street) series is designed for low abrasive interaction the rotor while providing high braking power, long life and self-cleaning capabilities necessary for off-road riding conditions. Additionally, the S33 rear pads feature a stainless-steel heat shield for thermal isolation.
The S33 (street) compound contains all-metal friction materials and finer metal friction admixtures evenly distributed in the base structure designed to achieve the greatest friction properties possible under heavy conditions.
- High static friction coefficient across the whole scope of operating condition
- Low aggressiveness in contact with the brake disc and sufficient resistance to abrasion
- Self cleaning capability
- Thermal stability up to 600°C, and even up to 850°C over a short term
- Long service life
- Manufactured by means of a progressive method of powder metallurgy
- Stainless steel heat shield for thermal isolation on the rear pads
- The metal-ceramic material can undergo friction in both wet and dry conditions
- S33 has gradually gained a leading position amongst other sintered brake pads
- High static friction coefficient.
- Good abrasive resistance.
- High braking power to 500°C.
- very good binding strength between copper lined steel base plate and friction layer
- wearing rate by 20 % lower comparing with competitive sintered products of its category for common use
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material.
- Three(3) times +/- longer operational life compared to organic and Kevlar composite Materials.
Range of Application
- the material is suitable for dry and wet conditions for road/and off-road motorcycles; in road motorcycle application suited both for front/and rear brake while for off-roads we are recommending to use it for front brake
- The material is designed for common road riding application.
MATERIAL OPERATING PARAMETERS:
Specific pressure: P < 5.0 Mpa
Sliding speed: V < 40 m.s-1
Constant maximum temp.: 450°C
Short time maximum temp.: 700°C
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!