A high quality pattern part at a fraction of the cost of a new Triumph OEM Starter Motor.
A direct replacement with a full 12 month warranty.
# 4 in Schematic.
Can be fitted by enthusiastic DIY'ers using basic skills & appropriate tools.
Made In Japan.
- Triumph Legend TT, Adventurer, Thunderbird 900/Sport (1995-2004)
- Triumph Daytona 900 (all versions, 1993-1996)
- Triumph Daytona 955i, first generation (1997-2001)
- Triumph Daytona 1200 (1992-1997)
- Triumph Speed Triple 900 (1994-1998)
- Triumph Speed Triple 955i, first generation (1999-2001)
- Triumph Sprint 900 (all versions, 1993-1999)
- Triumph Sprint 955 RS / ST, first generation (1999-2001)
- Triumph Tiger 900 (all versions, 1993-2001)
- Triumph Trident 750/900 (all versions, 1992-1998)
- Triumph Trophy 900/1200 (all versions, 1992-2003)
Identical in dimensions and technical characteristics to the original starter motor of your motorcycle.
- Body with double sealing for protection against elements (dust, water ...)
- Roller bearings for long service life
- 100% insulated fittings electronically tested
- High quality magnet and 100% copper windings for higher torque at start-up
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!