Cafe Racer Gauge Cluster Bracket
Raised slightly sitting up and tilted back just enough to retain headlight clearance. This bracket integrates the ignition switch, relocating it from between the stock headlight ears. This not only makes it easier to reach, but is another way to Ergonomically clean up motorcycle design. Made from high grade aluminium & anodized Black . The bracket mounts without modifications (No need to lower the headlight) and is supplied with stainless-steel hardware.
The Cafe Race Gauge Cluster Bracket is suitable for standard and aftermarket handlebars. Fits EFI models that have idiot lights built into their instrument clusters. Does not require additional headlamp brackets to lower the headlights as the clearance has been taken into account in the design of this Instrument binnacle.
Triumph Bonneville & T100 EFI
Triumph Bonneville Mag Wheel
Triumph Thruxton 900 EFI
Triumph Scramber 790/865
- Positions gauges slightly raised enough to blend in and prominent enough to still see at a glance.
- Integrates the ignition switch, relocating it from between headlight ears. Hole blank is supplied if this option is not required. Or you can add a 12v USB Charger Port. Image 4&5.
- Complements sleek race/custom look
- Cut from aluminum
- Coated with a subtle black finish
- Bolts on without modifications
- Stainless-steel mounting hardware included.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!