SCOTTOILER V SYSTEM Chain Lube System. Vacuum Operated Chain Oiler.
Scottoiler products are the benchmark for motorbike chain lube systems and lubricate your chain while you ride.
When you connect a vSystem motorcycle chain oiler to your bike you have a system that automatically gets to work when you start your engine.
Whilst it is operated by the engine vacuum, the vSystem oiler does not absorb any power or affect the performance of your engine because it is purely vacuum operated.
It is easily installed and can be fitted to most bikes in an hour or so (2 hours tops!) – check out the bike specific install guides (on Scottoiler's website) to find out if its suitable for yours and to see how easy it is to fit.
What's inside the box?
The main components of the kit are a Reservoir Metering Valve (RMV), an injector (which feeds oil onto the chain and sprocket from the chain oiler), a bottle of Scottoiler motorbike chain lube suitable for approximately 5,000 miles and the parts required for a variety of fitting options.
Some bikes may require special parts which are available from Scottoiler. Please refer to the bike specific install guides (on Scottoiler's website) where these parts are highlighted.
IMPROVE PERFORMANCE & SAVE FUEL
- A dry chain is 12% less efficient than a properly lubricated chain
INCREASE TIME BETWEEN CHAIN ADJUSTMENTS & MINIMISE MAINTENANCE
- A Scottoiler can increase the life of your chain and sprockets by up to 7 times
SAVE MONEY ON REPLACEMENT CHAIN & SPROCKETS
- A Scottoiler pays for itself by the first replacement of your chain and sprockets
SMOOTH & QUIETEN YOUR TRANSMISSION
- Small, regular amounts of oil help separate the moving parts and contact points in your chain, reducing wear whilst cushioning power transfer
INCREASE THE RESALE VALUE OF YOUR BIKE
- "The only accessories that really add value are things like "Scottoilers" - quote from RiDE Magazine, March 2005
Scottoiler V System Suitable for Any Chain Driven Bike.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!