NOTE! Not compatible with Euro 5 spec' Motors!
Here's some great news ! You no longer need to spend a small fortune on complicated electronic devices + Dyno hours, to transform your modern fuel injected bike from being ”OK” to ”Absolutely Marvelous”.
The Booster Plug is installed in less than 10 minutes. It plugs directly into your bikes wire harness using original connectors – no cutting or splicing. Beware of other ECU tunes/downloads that ought to come with a "Wealth warning!"
A true Plug and Play solution that will make your bike so much better
- The BoosterPlug is a Heavy Duty Quality device.
- All components are sealed and prepared to take the vibration, heat, and moist that they will meet on your bike
- We're not buying expensive motorcycles to have them stranded by flimsy electronics !
The method have been tested thoroughly
There's several ways to modify the AIT (Air Intake Temperature) signal. I'll explain in details why most of the solutions out there are less than ideal. Read on and make your own choice.
The easy way (not the right way) is to add a resistor in serial with the AIT sensor. Check the Internet forums for your bike – You'll find that a lot of owners have been making experiments. The bad news is that by tweaking the AIT signal with a serial resistor, the enrichment of the mixture will vary a lot with changes in ambient temperature. You will see almost no enrichment when its cold outside, and a very rich mixture in hot weather.
After a lot of development, calculations and testing I came up with the BoosterPlug. A plug and play device that will deliver the same enrichment within an air temperature range from -20C to +40C.
- The BoosterPlug is the only Plug and Play device that offers a stabilized enrichment of the mixture with different ambient temperatures.
- Improved and softer throttle response when rolling the throttle on-off.
- Enrichment of Fuel/Air mixture when you open the throttle will improve acceleration.
- Remove the Jerky low speed running that is typical for modern lean burn engines.
- No more Puffing in your aftermarket exhaust on engine braking.
- Model Specific!! Please select your application from the DROPBOX options!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Mike Bell from Pilling
Excellent item, smoothed out the jerky fuelling at 2500-3000 revs.
Reviewer: Chris England from SY23 3HJ
Fuel booster plug
I have replace parts and tune my Scrambler engine, but the must is a fuel booster. Smooth running, and a well behaved engine now. Must have part.