- Tiger 1050 Tiger 1050 & SE models. (These do not fit Sport models) Starter Battery Cables Upgrade.
This inexpensive mod involves replacing your under performing OEM cables with larger diameter (170 amp capacity) cables on the Battery Positive - Starter Solenoid; Solenoid to Starter and Battery Negative to Engine Ground Cables.
- This kit reduces the stock starting circuit’s voltage drop by significantly increasing conductivity between terminals delivering faster starts, significantly reduces strain on the starter sprag clutch.
- Tried and tested by hundreds of very satisfied Tiger 1050 owners worldwide!
Professionally manufactured in a controlled environment using superior quality automotive components!
- 4AWG replacement ground cable
- 4AWG replacement starter cable
- 4AWG replacement starter relay cable
- Cable ties. Installation Instructions.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Richard Kamphuis from Enschede Netherlands
Solved starting issue with my Tiger 1050 2008
I have this Tiger as from july last year, and was starting well. But now it's getting colder it went wrong. Then I searched the internet and found the exact issues on the internet.
I replaced the OEM cables with these new ones and the Tiger starts like it should even the weather is cold.
Great product and solved a nasty issue..... thanks guys!!!!!