- Tiger 1050 & SE (Tiger 1050 & SE models. They do not fit Sport models) Starter Battery Cables Upgrade.
This inexpensive mod involves replacing your under performing OEM cables with larger diameter (170 amp) cables on the Battery Positive - Starter Solenoid; Solenoid to Starter and Battery Negative to Engine Ground Cables.
- This kit reduces the stock starting circuit’s voltage drop by significantly increasing conductivity between terminals delivering faster starts, and puts less strain on the starter sprag clutch.
- Tried and tested by hundreds of very satisfied Tiger 1050 owners worldwide!
Professionally manufactured in a controlled environment using superior quality components!
- 4AWG replacement ground cable
- 4AWG replacement starter cable
- 4AWG replacement starter relay cable
- Replacement ground stud and nut (in place of factory screw)
- Cable ties. Installation Instructions.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Richard Kamphuis from Enschede Netherlands
Solved starting issue with my Tiger 1050 2008
I have this Tiger as from july last year, and was starting well. But now it's getting colder it went wrong. Then I searched the internet and found the exact issues on the internet.
I replaced the OEM cables with these new ones and the Tiger starts like it should even the weather is cold.
Great product and solved a nasty issue..... thanks guys!!!!!