Triumph Tiger 1050 Tiger 1050 & SE models. (Not Sport Models!)
Starter Battery Cables Modification/Upgrade. (Often Referred to as 'Pudding Leads And/Or, Pudding Cables")
This inexpensive mod simply involves replacing your under performing OEM cables with larger diameter (170 amp capacity) cables on the Battery Positive - Starter Solenoid; Solenoid to Starter and Battery Negative to Engine Ground Cables.
- This kit reduces the stock starting circuit’s voltage drop by significantly increasing conductivity between terminals delivering faster starts, significantly reducing strain on the starter sprag' clutch.
- Tried and tested by thousands of very satisfied Tiger 1050 owners worldwide!!
Professionally manufactured to the highest standards using superior quality automotive components!
- 4AWG replacement ground cable
- 4AWG replacement starter cable
- 4AWG replacement starter relay cable
- Cable ties. Installation Instructions.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Dan Coffey from Warwickshire
Hot start issue fixed
I had a hot start issue on my Sprint GT. The bike would start fine from cold but would have a sluggish start when hot and wouldn't start when really hot.
These thicker gauge cables resolved the issue and I had no problems fitting them to the Sprint GT.
Reviewer: Richard Kamphuis from Enschede Netherlands
Solved starting issue with my Tiger 1050 2008
I have this Tiger as from july last year, and was starting well. But now it's getting colder it went wrong. Then I searched the internet and found the exact issues on the internet.
I replaced the OEM cables with these new ones and the Tiger starts like it should even the weather is cold.
Great product and solved a nasty issue..... thanks guys!!!!!